Saturday, March 21, 2009

A day of mine....

21st of March 1987..........

~The date is mine...when i was born on dat day...and now alhamdulillah i was already lived for 22 years in this life...happiness,sadness,sorrows,everything i've been through i think...not achiving what i want in my life yet...it's ok...as long as i still breathing,i know there are plenty of chances for me...maybe less or maybe mooree...haha!a long journey to go girl..and i hope i was in the right path...even if i was in a wrong one,i hope there is someone who is willing to help me to bring me back in the right way...what i wish for this year??i don't know....just hope everything best,great and wonderfull happen to me this years ahead...aminn....to my family and friends,thank you so much for your wishes...realy appreciated it!erm...if im not mistaken these are those peoples who wishes me :
-Abah
-Mummy
-amely
-bismi izuan
-badrul
-aliaa
-mastura
-aizad
-syazana
-en. azhar
-khusairi
-zk
-farrah
-pak lee

~tu je la kot...kalo ade yg tertinggal sorry...but again,thank you very2 much...
~Fin~
happy 22nd birthday to me,
shazwani nadzri
wanyhappymelovelife

No comments: