Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy......


Kindly follow the life instructions above...ok?haha...
if you ask how am i rite now..my answer would be : ''i feel like both my eyes are coming out dude!'' owh goodness...could you please fix my eyes back please....huhu...haha!i had force my eyes to do alotzz of tough worked lately...to earn extra money laa...but sadly it was just my first time trial laa...huhu...juz told myself after i finish that :'No more!' huh....hmmm...rite now,i think sad hormone are more than happy hormone...haha!pms...and others...been receiving quite a numbers of suprising news...specially from my BFF...but to confirm everything wit her later...a bit hard when communicate with her thru the phone...plus i think she's a bit busy lately..plus2 she was quite shocked with what ever happen to her life recently...rite beb?haha!trust me, i was too...still configure myself to believe it or not...watever it is,im happy for her...
at the office,been busy with my patner looking for the meaning of 'badarsila'...haha!oihh,bkn bt keje ye korang...report2.searching for songs that quite hard to underdtand...bahasa pustaka lama2...gile pe...quite fun you know...like kesuma,wasilah,persada,saleha,ghazal,etc....siap bkk kamus dewan pustaka kot....but thru intenet jer...hehe!kecoh la wany nih....
i think im not eating very well lately...tah..my life like a mess.nevermind..i juz wanna be happy...datz why i choose the pix above..hehe...what else?hope to see all my freinds soon,when they come back...coz i miss 'em so much...and my adik too...k laa. nite!

No comments: