Friday, August 14, 2009

Acer Aspire One

Hah!finally i bought it...tanpa berfikir beberapa ari...rabu mlm org offer, yesterday (thurs) my fren bwk bg tgk, jumpe time lunch trs ckp i nk beli...hehe...such a relief..coz finali i got my laptop...walaupun mini...tp senang laa...x la sesusah mn pun like i tought before...plus,i mampu...so trs grab...so this is my new baby...the name as per title...




bocause of this i slept quite late this couple of days...today pun tgk la jp g...


so, next wat i need to get is the broadband kot...easy for me to carry and use it anywhere...still survey...pas raya kot br pk further...this coming ramadhan got alotzz to think..and buy of couse..well dats all i think...gtg,tomoro ada meeting pagi2..huhu...bye!mastura my dear fren,happy birthday to you...muah2!

No comments: