Wednesday, August 12, 2009

hellooo baby...

Konichiwa...uhuk2..been like ages i didnt open up my blog lol...cant have a perfect time to spend on pc...ade je sumtin i got to do...humm...day gone by days..lots hapen...but nothing GEMPAK hapen laa...normal routine as a worker,a daughter n a sister...my lil sis n bro both r buzy studing now...my sis at uitm arau,which every week went HOME okey...my dad la rajin fetched n sent her...yg sempoinye everytime we sent her to campus,time balik je sure cr kedai makan...last week they found the best tOmyAm (for now la,goin to add sumore soon)..dunno where...coz i stayed at home...lazy to go along...exausted dude!!...most of d time 'ey reached home 1.00-1.30am...aduh!mn tahan beb...if i follow,d next day i have to work...cant imagine how my dad 'tahan' his eyes...balik tgk tv lg dia...done part my sis tu...my bro lak dpt futher study gak..but this first year 'ey hve to done their practical for one year...another half year br study again...the 'best' thing is my bro dpt practical at senawang...jauh siot..pity him...but ada gk yg kena smpai ke johor...perghh...siap laa..nk cr umah sewa lg...but finali my bro dpt da umah...fully furnished lak tu...rm250 je per month...5 person goin to leave there...so divide per person goin to be rm50 je pun...next week start practical...huhu...i tggl sorang wit my parents...nape sume jauh2 tah?membe2 pun jauh...kui2..

this saturday i have meeting lak...malasss gile beb!!tp sb leh claim miledge n OT...pegi jer...leh wat duit raya..hehe...my OT per hour rm13...so leh claim fr 8.45am-5.00pm..."selamat ari raya" hehe...i miss my frenz...all of them...hup to see 'em on this coming ramadhan...hup too i can bkk pose together with 'em...what else?

aaa...i heard 'ey said goin to be around 25,000 of peoples at malaysia that going to die because of H1N1...so becareful guys...if possible please wear the mask...we all the bankers are now wearing it already...especially the tellers...but,yeah...rimas pakai topeng tuh...huhu...

owh...omos forget...my luvly god sister got engaged already last week...haa...finali...dl slalu kata kt i dia xtau bila lg...(sound v sad laa kan)..tgk2 nah!da tunang...pray all the happiness to them...pix x sempat dload laa..huhu...cupcakes lupa amik ari tuh...ciss!comel lak tu...xpe2,tggu dia kawen lak nnt...hehe...k laa...dats all from now...all my best frenz,plz cum home aa..wanna c u guys...muah2!

No comments: